Saturday, February 13, 2016

Just a little disclaimer...

Something I'm going to lay down first and foremost here. F1X3D was created to share love of fixed and single speed bikes, ridden on the velodrome and the streets, the feeling of the ride. The love of a simplistic machine that brings almost instant joy to the rider. The love of beautiful design, vintage heritage and modern aesthetic. Love of lugs and welds. Bikes of all kinds. It is with this declaration that I state, in plain English, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU RIDE. Any by that, I mean I don't care what brand it is. If you're riding your bike, and you love riding, then I'm as stoked as you are. Run what you brung. I ride a Leader, and I love it. Yeah, I've got more into parts than I do in my frame, but that's not the point. I don't care if you ride Aventon or Affinity, Windsor or Bianchi, PureFix or Cannondale. You're here because you love to ride. That's why I'm here. If you want to trash other people's bikes, there's a billion other pages full of shit-talkers and keyboard kowboyz that you'll fit right in with. Not here. It's not my thing, not my style, not my scene. Comments spouting such bullshit will just plain be deleted. There's no place here for it, so don't show up with it. One love, mash hard, skid far and RIDE F1X3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment